Usually, it takes several months to register a new company in Poland with the VAT number. This is not acceptable for potential investors and entrepreneurs planning to enter the Polish market as soon as possible. In this case, shelf company in Poland is the lucky alternative for you.
Shelf company is, quite simple, a ready-made legal business entity without active operations. By purchasing polish shelf companies, you have a chance to appear on the Polish market and launch your business operations in Europe within the shortest deadlines. A Polish Ready Made Company includes:
- Articles of Association
- EU VAT Registration
- Active bank account in one of the Polish banks
- Tax registration (CIT & VAT)
- Official office registration in the Companies Register
- Before proceeding with the purchase, you need to determine what type of the shelf company are you interested at:
- Limited Liability Company (sp. z o.o)
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Partnership With Shares
You don’t have to worry about registrations in state institutions and courts, as well as obtaining certifications and permits for business activity. After the transfer is completed you receive a full set of documents for the purchased company. Let’s determine the major benefits of the shelf company in Poland:
- transfer of ownership takes 1-2 days;
- unlimited business activity;
- opportunity to have new co-founders;
- low level of co-founder’s personal responsibility;
- opportunity to manage the company from the remote location;
- no restrictions on foreign shareholders.
The process of acquiring a shelf company is easy and won’t take much of your time. First, the Share Transfer Agreement along with other requested documents need to be issued by a Notary. Second, you assign the directors of your company and sign official forms. You can give a legal power to the attorney as your direct representative, so your presence won’t be even necessary. Finally, you can change the name of the newly purchased company if you feel the need to do so.
Polish shelf companies can be the perfect solution for foreign investors who are not well familiar with Polish legislation. For that reason, they often find themselves confused which option is better: a shelf company or a new company. If you want to take a smart decision, we would recommend to have a look at the possible benefits of shelf companies once again.