Company Administrative Outsourcing
The foundation and promotion of business, especially in the context of international commercial activities, requires a lot of time and effort. You need to take into account the nuances of the legislation of the country in which you open a company, the features of taxation, consumer priorities and many other important points. Our company is a team of multidisciplinary specialists, who work in a well - coordinated manner.
We can organize a successful start of your business and also provide qualified support at all subsequent stages of its development. You can delegate to us the preparation of documentation, correspondence work, negotiating with partners and government services in Poland, financial reporting and other administrative work. With our help, you can avoid bureaucracy and focus all your attention on doing business.
Administrative outsourcing and corporate secretarial services in Poland will allow you to make your business more efficient and profitable:
- Firstly, you will not waste your time studying legislation to make your company work legitimately and problem-free in Poland or other part of the EU-zone;
- Secondly, you save time for visits to the office, search and hiring of employees, as well as to monitor the work of your staff;
- Additionally, the amount of costs for administrative services is fixed, this frees you from financial costs and unforeseen expenses;
- Furthermore, you involve professional specialists with experience in administration, so you can be sure of the quality of the performed work.
- Finally, you release yourself from paperwork, interaction with various government departments (labor inspection, tax administration, etc.)
Comprehensive legal services for your business from Oruga Group
Oruga Group offers its clients the option of a corporate secretariat and administration in accordance with modern international standards. With our help, you will have at your disposal experts with successful legal practice and knowledge in the field of commercial law.
The package of our secretarial services in Poland includes:
- Maintenance and storage of corporate documentation;
- Registration LLC company,representative offices, branches & departments.
- Organization of business meetings;
- Opening of a bank account;
- Financial statements;
- Tax reporting;
- Legal support of all internal operations of the company, or in cooperation with other organizations.
* You may make additional requirements to the basic list of administrative/secretarial work to suit your needs.
If you want to optimize the business operation model, of course, the secretarial and management services in Poland will be an optimal solution for you. For additional questions, please contact our representatives.