We know that an understanding of all laws related to sales (and the after sales process) is one of the most crucial elements when it comes to avoiding further disputes and legal claims. Our International Commercial & Trade lawyers are proud to provide advice to multinational companies on the issues surrounding end sales to business (B2B) and consumers (B2C), in addition to after-sales issues. These include recycling and disposal regulations, product recalls, and waste management concerns.
We provide a wide array of services, including implementing product safety procedures, project management for international product recalls, and providing advice on the reputational issues that can arise during a product recall. As a full service legal team, we are also able to advise our clients on pricing, servicing agreements, consumer protection warranties and online commerce.
We provide expert assistance in the following areas:
- Expertise in all product safety and recall procedures,
- International product recall management,
- Protecting brands and corporate reputations during times of product liabilities and recall,
- Servicing and Maintenance across all sectors,
- Terms and Conditions,
- Warranties and consumer protections,
- Online sales and commerce.