Poland company formation
People increasingly interested in company formation in Poland. And no wonder: this EU member evolved from post-communist country to prospective territory with a modern economy and investment attractive projects. Registration of a company in Poland is a possibility to obtain all advantages of doing business in the central European country.
You’ll discover not only undoubtedly profitable Polish market but attractive European market with numerous benefits: transparent business conditions, social guarantees, Schengen visa and other capacities for personal and business development.
Company formation – Poland has benefits
We do everything necessary to make your business ideas come true. You shouldn’t go to Poland for all that registration procedures. Poland formation of the firm could be simple and fast in the case professionals do it. Company registration with Oruga Group assistance takes about 2-3 weeks, the main thing you need to do is to choose the size of future business activity: small, medium or large firm. It will determine optimal company registration form:
Sole Proprietorship, LLC (Limited Liability company), Partnership, Joint-Stock company. We may help you to choose the appropriate company type.
Oruga Group provides formation procedures of all registration forms, but the LLC is the most popular Poland company registration form among Polish entrepreneurs. One shareholder, flexibility of company’s legal relationship, low share capital (about EUR 1250) – all those advantageous make this company type so high-demand.
Prices for LLC formation in Poland are very attractive too:
EUR 1299 per electronic registration and EUR 1399 per conventional notary registration.
We conduct all-out support at each formation phase of Polish company setting-up:
- Notary services;
- Preparation of all required documents, including articles of association, and their submission to the registration office;
- Registration in tax authorities, in the Social Insurance Fund, in Statistics Department;
- Receiving the registration certificate, the REGON number, certificate of VAT number and VAT EU (tax identification number);
- Help out with bank account opening and company stamps;
- You shouldn’t do all those activities, we can provide whole registration procedure with no your participation.
Poland entities formation and modification
Oruga Group provides both formation procedures and different changes related to company registration. Particularly, we offer next introductions of modifications and changes:
- authorized capital;
- number of participants (members and founders);
- company name;
- registered office address;
- chief executive officer’s name;
- a composition of Executive Board;
- types of business activities.
There could be some cases when the investor needs to start business in Poland immediately. Whereas Polish company formation duration could be too long for this purpose we offer the purchasing of shelf companies (ready-made firms). Buying of a ready firm is the guarantee of well-timed business launching.