How to open a virtual office in Poland
Opening a virtual office is one the most comfortable ways to launch a business in Europe. In general, it means that your firm has a regular mail address but no conventional office space. When making a decision to get a Poland virtual office, an investor chooses to save time on registration, save money on buying office equipment and furniture, keep his privacy and at the same time have a prestigious address making his business look professional.
Poland virtual address: great benefits for businessmen
Modern technology makes it possible to communicate with colleagues, clients, and partners without gathering in one place. More businesses refuse to have fancy offices and prefer using the Internet for everyday communications. A virtual office in Poland can be a good solution for large, middle and small companies.
Here is a brief list of benefits:
- Traditional rent can be expensive. Organizing the working place in a conventional way requires time. A virtual office is your opportunity to save money and time.
- With a virtual office, you get a corporate address in Poland in a business center or office building wherever you want. If you get business mail, it will stay at the reception till you or your colleagues pick it up.
- You may get communication services which include a phone receptionist, fax, and mail.
- Meeting rooms are at your service whenever you need them.
- Your company gets a record in the National Court Register.
A virtual office is a perfect fit for:
- Businessmen willing to start a new business or a project in another country and prefer EU;
- Foreign entrepreneurs who choose to register a firm in Poland but don’t want to rent an office;
- Companies which need several addresses without actual presence;
- New projects and start-ups with no clear idea about the money they can spend on rent;
- Firms which work without a conventional office space but need to stay in contact with their partners in Poland or EU.
How to get a virtual office in Poland
To get a virtual office, a company owner should select the city where he wants to get the address and submit company registration papers. After he gets a letter with the registration information from state authorities, all company documents may include the registered address as an official one.
An easier solution is to purchase a complete virtual office package from a trusted company’s formation agents. Usually, such packages include:
- Polish business address
- Telephone number
- Agent’s mail collection and forwarding services.
A registered office in Poland is your chance to conduct business activities in EU without significant investments into traditional office space. It is easy, cheap and convenient.