Many foreign businessmen are interested in an opportunity to set up a company in Poland, because there are certain factors that make this country attractive not only for tourism and living, but also for working there.
First of all, you should know about what categories are allowed to run an individual enterprise in Poland on equal footing with the Poles, and what group of immigrants has limitation in this sphere before you open your business.
According to the Polish law "On freedom of economic activity" the following categories can run a private enterprise:
- Pole’s card holders,
- Residents of the European Union,
- Holders of Permanent Residence Permit,
Other groups of foreign nationals, which are not included in the above list have a definite frame of reference for commercial activities: according to the actual law, foreigners are allowed to do business only in the following formats:
- Limited partnership,
- Limited join stock partnership,
- Limited Liability Company,
- Joint stock company.
It is very easy to establish a company in Poland with professional assistance. Considering all innovations of the Polish law, Oruga Group’s experts will carry out a complex of activities to establish or purchase a business in a short time. It takes about 10-30 days to register a company and costs about 1.5 thousand euro.
After the company is established, the businessman can get an opportunity to obtain a temporary residence permit valid for one year.
Polish normative legal base provides for participation of residents and companies from other countries doing business within the state in any form that does not break the law. However, wondering about the form of the future business, it is important to choose the most comfortable and appropriate option.
Establishing a company in Poland in the form of a limited joint-stock partnership implies a type of organization where one or more participants take full financial responsibility to creditors. Such people are referred to as principal partners.
The most popular form of organization is a limited liability company, which is an interim solution between partnership and joint-stock company. The authorized capital in a limited liability company is divided into unequal shares.
The most perfect form of business is considered to be a joint-stock company, which is created by one or several founders. However, the size of the authorized capital of this company is more impressive than the one of LLC and should be more than 100 thousand PLN.
There are 4 rates today:
- the basic tax rate is 23 %,
- the reduced rates are 8%, 5% and 0%.
The rate depends on what type of business you are going to open in Poland. The tax rate will be zero if the company is engaged in the export of goods associated with the sale of medical supplies, textbooks, and other products. The reduced rate of 8% shall be applied to building materials, books and periodicals.
There are a number of advantages in establishing a company in Poland, and therefore, businessmen choose this country for their personal self-fulfillment. These advantages are:
- liquid companies have a possibility to obtain non-returnable and returnable subsidies;
- lack of territorial or social difficulties in doing business;
- a chance to buy property on profitable conditions;
- stable economy growth in Poland;
- need for a low share capital in case of your decision to open a LLC in Poland,
- ability to obtain loans at reduced annual rates from EU banks in the size of 5%;
- a possibility to obtain a residence permit and use all the benefits of free medical care, education and public guarantees on an equal footing with other citizens of Poland.
If you have any questions about how to establish a company in Poland, you can consult us in any way which is convenient for you.