Company formation in Lithuania
Lithuania is a country located in Northern Europe, which borders with Latvia, Belarus, Poland and the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation, which makes it a favorable location in terms of international trade routes and creates favorable conditions to run one’s own business.
The most popular legal form of doing business in this state is a limited liability company (LLC).
LLC in Lithuania
The minimum amount of the authorized capital is 2500 euros.
The minimum number of founders is one person (physical, legal or resident of a different state).
Documents required for company registration;
- scanned copies of passports of founders, their place of residence, other contact details (if the founder is a legal entity, entitling documents of the company shall be submitted that should be translated into Lithuanian);
- company name;
- types of activity of the company;
- information regarding distribution of shares among the founders.
Company registration period is about 7-10 days.
You can register your company remotely by virtue of a notarized power of attorney.
The electronic registration of the company requires having an electronic signature; this e-signature can only be received if you have a residence permit in Lithuania.
What is included in the service of company registration in Lithuania:
- Preparation of a full package of documents for registration, payment of the required government fees
- Notarial support
- Remote opening
- Translation of powers of attorney
- Registered office for a year
- Assistance with opening a bank account
- Corporate seal
The cost of company registration in Lithuania is; On request
Taxation in Lithuania
The tax system in Lithuania is quite loyal.
The income tax is 15%, the total VAT rate is 21%, the profit tax is 5% or 15% difference, depending on the type of the company’s activity and its profits in case of under 1 million litas, the social tax derived from the employee's salary is 9%, the social tax for employers is 30.98%, the dividend tax is 15%.
The company ORUGA\GROUP offers comprehensive legal services for your European company formation