Why Poland is the most suitable country for opening a limited liability company?
According to law, the minimum share capital in Poland must be about 5000 PLN(1200-1300 euro) and in comparison with the other EU countries, it is the most suitable conditions for establishing a foreign business in the EU. The time of opening a company in Poland range from 5 days (by e-registration) to 3-4 weeks if it’s a standard mode (the notary registration). The Republic of Poland is loyal for foreigners who are interested in doing business there.
The formation of limited liability company(LLC) in Poland offers businessman a lot of advantages, namely:
- LLC can be registered for more than one person;
- automatic acquisition for a business owner and his family business visa;
- a significant expansion of the scope of economic activities - throughout the Schengen area and beyond;
- opening LLC in Poland provides an opportunity to obtain a loan on favorable terms for the development and management of business;
- VAT refunds;
- the possibility of multiple entry and exit from the EU territory for an unlimited time period during visa validity;
- work permit issued after opening a limited company;
- affordable real estate - both private and commercial. The possibility of its rapid clearance and purchase;
- full benefit package, which includes free health care and education, subject to doing business and paying taxes;
- limited company formation(LLC) in Poland is a great chance to get not only permanent residency, but also a citizenship in the future.
Nowadays, Poland is a promising and prosperous country, that offers foreign businessmen great opportunities for self-realization. Particularly, LLC company, opened in Poland, is a chance to join the European business community, and to become a competitive participant of international trade. Get free consultation from our experts and start building your business today!
With a support of Oruga Group the procedure of LLC formation in Poland will be easy and transparent, like when you’re opening a business in your home country.