Croatia Company Registration
As a member state in the European Union, Croatia boasts harbors and airports that serve as a gateway to the rest of Europe. With its ports of Croatia open to international trade, Cargo from all over the world comes in and comes out of various ports, making Croatia more attractive to foreign businesses more than ever.
Why register a company in Croatia?
- Competitive business operational cost among the European market
- Easy access to major European markets and the rest of the world
- Low tax rate and attractive tax incentives
- Highly qualified and multilingual workforce
- Modern transportation infrastructures
- Stable business environment
Corporate Taxation Rates in Croatia:
- Corporate income tax rate – 12% / 18%
- Branch tax rate - 12% / 18%
- Capital gains tax rate – 12% / 18%
Foreign tax relief:
Foreign tax paid may be credited against the domestic tax liability up to the amount of Croatian tax that would have been payable on the income, provided the taxpayer can product evidence of the amount of foreign tax paid.
Basic Requirements of a Croatian LLC (D.O.O) company:
- A minimum of one Director of any nationality
- A minimum of one Shareholder of any nationality
- Initial capital of 2800 euro to be paid to Financial Agency before company registration
Documents Required for LLC (D.O.O) registration in Croatia:
- Provide company structure and activity details by filling the simple questionnaire form.
- Passport copy of all director(s) and shareholder(s)
How long does it take to register an LLC (D.O.O) in Croatia?
3-5 business days.
Open a Bank Account for your Croatian LLC (D.O.O) company:
You can choose from the following options:
- International Bank Account (online opening)
- Bank Account in Croatia (meeting in Croatia is required)
For physical bank account opening, it only requires company director to travel to Croatia once and give POA to lawyer to finish opening bank account after company is registered.
Need to register your company in Croatia or have any questions?
Contact us today at email@example.com or | Call: +48 606 332 808